Important Info: Please read & pass onto others
Terms & Conditions
All players are required to complete a Waiver Forms before playing.
Players under 18 years of age are required to have their Waiver Forms completed by their own parent.
Waiver Forms must be neat & completed 100% to be able to play.
Waiver Forms are available at the field on the day or Click here to open
To secure bookings we require a $35 deposit per player.
We recommend group deposits start to be paid as soon as possible as some days can book out weeks & months in advance. More deposits can be added as players confirm.
We ask that all deposits are received at least 7 days in advance.
Short notice bookings are accepted where possible.
A player's $35 deposit becomes payment for that player's entry, rental equipment & 100 paintballs.
1 deposit secures 1 spot, equipment etc. If a person has paid a deposit & does not play that deposit can be transferred to a new player for that player's deposit. If a player does not play & no one fills their spot then unfortunately the $35 deposit is forfeited to help cover expenses.
Deposits cannot be transferred to other payments including paintballs etc.
- Phone payments (credit card): Phone 8362 3456 or 0413 144 992.
- Internet banking: (Account Name: Paintball Park) (BSB: 065 165) (Account: 1016 5435) (Description is SAPL, your name & date of play) (commonwealth bank shows same day. Other banks take 2-3 days)
- At any Commonwealth Bank: (Account Name: Paintball Park) (BSB: 065 165) (Account: 1016 5435) (once paid please SMS or call 0413 144 992 the date of play, name, SAPL & amount paid)
- Cheque or money order: Post to Paintball Park. P.O. Box 1131 Golden Grove SA 5125. (Include a note with your booking Name, date of play & phone no.)
- In Person: Deposits can be paid at the field on most Saturdays & Sundays. (59 Womma Road Edinburgh North)
The minimum age in South Australia is 10 years (SA Firearms Law).
Players must wear enclosed shoes. Joggers with good grip are recommended. (No thongs or sandals).
We recommend players wear shorts & T-shirts as we supply overalls.
Recognised paintball brand clothing designed for playing paintball may be worn.
We recommend players eat a good breakfast/lunch before their paintball session.
We recommend players drink water before & during their paintball session.
Please bring medication for Asthma, allergies etc.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking time.
We recommend players wear gloves, groin boxes & baseball style hats. These items are for sale at the field if required.
It is illegal to use a paintball gun under the influence of drugs or alcohol. People under the influence will be refused entry. It is illegal to consume alcohol on the premises.
Express Processing Tips
- Complete Waiver Forms before arriving (MUST be neat & completed 100%) (Please ensure correct booking name is filled in).
- Arrive 10 minutes before your booking/processing time.
BYO Markers (paintball guns)
Players are welcome to use their own paintball guns. (Unless it is a rental gun event).
Before Your Day of Play
Please let us know in advance if bringing your own paintball gun. Please let us know in advance if you require air refills. (If your gun runs on Co2 we can loan you a full bottle free of charge).
Check paintball guns in to reception immediately after arrival & 20 minutes before your booking time. Paintball guns must be in a closed box/bag and must not be removed or visible at any stage outside
of the playing arena. Paintball guns must be disassembled, de-gassed, empty of paintballs etc at all times outside of the playing arena.
Gun Inspection Requirements
- Serial number check (Gun must be registered to the person in possession).
- We must view your current Firearms License.
- We must view your registration paper.
- Air / Co2 bottles must be in test.
- Gun does not shoot more than 1 paintball per trigger pull.
- Gun must measure no less than 750mm (including bottle & barrel)
- Gun must look like a paintball gun & not like an assault rifle etc
- Gun will be chronographed. Must be shooting under 300fps (customers paint used)
The licensed / registered owner of a paintball gun must be on the premises at all times with the gun.
A paintball guns velocity must not be adjusted after chronographing. If adjustments have been made to the gun it must be re-chronographed before use.
No B.Y.O. paintballs. Only paintballs supplied by Paintball Park on the day can be used. (unless authorised by the manager in writing).
Players must consider the playing ability, age etc of the players they are shooting at & play accordingly.
Firearms laws, SAPL & Paintball Park rules must be followed at all times.